We are located in one of the most unique historic buildings in Doylestown, PA. Dermagrafix is on the ground floor (although there are 5 steps to enter our building), our main entrance is at 10 E. Court Street. We are in the center of Doylestown at the intersection of Court and Main Streets on a two-way street accessible to public transportation and ride services such as Uber and Lyft.
Please make sure you allow ample time for parking. As we are in the center of Doylestown, all of our parking is on side streets or in the parking garage (Broad & Union Streets). Parking is $1/hour and is enforced hourly. Please download the Parkmobile app prior to your visit, as this is the simpler way to pay for parking using your smartphone.
Conveniently located and accessible to the tri-state area:
- We are just blocks from the Doylestown train station or about a ten minute walk.
- Aprox. 120 mins from Delaware,
- 90 minutes from Manhattan, NY, NYC, North Jersey, South Jersey
- 60 minutes from Center City Philadelphia and The Main Line, Manayunk, Bethlehem and The Lehigh Valley
- 40 minutes from KOP, Conshohocken, Allentown, PA
- 30 minutes from The PA Turnpike Willow Grove exit, Southampton, and Blue Bell, Pa
- 20 minutes from New Hope, Chalfont, and Montgomeryville, Warrington / Warminster, Pa