- Consultations are a must! For ALL new procedures we require a consultation to determine candidacy. Consultation fees apply regardless of candidacy.
- Non-refundable deposits In order to book a service with Dermagrafix, a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit must be paid upfront in order to secure your appointment. This deposit is not tied to a particular artist (employee/contractor), but all efforts will be made to keep your service with the artist that provided you the quote. This deposit is tied to the quoted service and cannot be transferred to another service or another client. This deposit is good for up to 12 months, however, your original price quote is only valid for 6 months (if you go beyond this timeframe, a new quote will be necessary).
- Accepted Currency We accept Mastercard, VISA, American Express, personal checks, money orders, and cash.
Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy + Fees:
For efficient scheduling, and to avoid unnecessary fees, please provide a notice of 7 DAYS for cancellation of your micropigmentation procedure(s). Booking deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE and all terms are listed in your Price Quote Agreement. (Please keep in mind that we are closed FRI at 5pm through MON at 9am.) Rebooking fees are required for rescheduled appointments, if cancelled within 7 days prior to your appointment. Phone messages are NOT a valid form of cancellation. Please inform us via email email@example.com OR speak to a live person at 267.454.7464.
Chronic Cancelling Comes At A Cost…
1st offense: $100 rebooking fee
2nd offense: $250 rebooking fee
3rd offense (and final): payment is required in full to reschedule
**Consultations require a 24hr notice of cancellation. Virtual consultation fees will be forfeited if you do not comply.**
Tardiness = Rebooking = Additional Fee : If you arrive past ten minutes late for your scheduled appointment time, you will need to rebook. A rebooking fee of $150 will apply and a portion of OR all of your non-refundable deposit may also be absorbed since the appointment was forfeited. If there is extra time (on this same day) and we can simply move your appointment time we are happy to do so at no charge.
- Online Booking -You are able to send a booking request through our website. Dermagrafix will confirm appointment, assuming that the correct procedure and timeframe are selected.
Please note: Most services require a consultation prior to booking the service. Price quotes that are older than six months old may not be honored and may require a new consultation and/or price quote. Deposits are required to book a service.
- Annual Price Increases – Annual price increases take place in January. Expired quotes will be subject to the new price increases.
- Extra Service = Extra Fees Dermagrafix does not offer all-inclusive tattooing or free touch-ups. Additional tattoo hours equate to additional fees. Dermagrafix’s fees are for services performed not results received.
- Pre-Existing Health Conditions Anyone with a health concern should inquire with their health care provider prior to receiving a cosmetic tattoo. Doctor clearance does not eliminate Dermagrafix’s right to adhere to our safety practices. If the artist feels it is unsafe to perform your session, we reserve the right decline service. Please disclose relevant information in Health Questionnaire and during Consultation. Failure to comply with pre-treatment compliances may result in forfeiting of your scheduled appointment and ultimately, your non-refundable deposit.
- Appointment Length Procedure times are estimated and will begin as soon as the previous session is completed and the room and equipment are properly sanitized. We recommend booking your procedure when you can allow for a cushion of time to find parking and deal with traffic. It is possible that your session can begin on-time and still run late, and this is something to consider when booking. We do our best but, in the end, we only want you and all our amazing clients to leave here looking good and having a proper session.
- Guests + Children We are not able to accommodate guests (including children – under 18 years of age) of our clients at this time. According to state law, children are not permitted in the studio at any time, even if accompanied with an adult. A tattoo shop is not a safe environment for a child regardless of the parent or guardians’ awareness of that fact.
- Parental Consent We are unable to perform tattoo services on minors under the age of 18 without parental and doctor’s consent. A valid photo ID and birth certificate is required for parent / guardian verification.
- Allergies Dermagrafix is unable to perform allergy testing. If allergy testing is requested, this can only be performed by a medical professional and the client assumes all associated costs with having had an allergy test. Furthermore, Dermagrafix is not responsible for allergies to pigments, anesthetics, aftercare products and skin preparations used during the treatment.
Online Booking, Shopping, e-Forms, curbside pick-up and online payment is
- Temperature taking will take place upon entry. Each morning staff will be checked in order to perform services. Patrons who are ill or present with any fever (100.4 F) will be rescheduled. A fee may apply if you arrive ill vs. calling ahead to reschedule. We hope this serves as incentive to respect the health of others.
- Sanitize- You are required to sanitize your hands upon entry.
- Masks must be worn upon entry and throughout the duration of your session. If you are unable or unwilling to wear a mask you can post-pone your appointment until restrictions are lifted. Deposits will NOT be refunded for non-compliance at the door.
- Please leave excess belongings in your car. Only essential items may enter. No food or beverages are allowed in the studio. As usual: The application of cosmetics, contact lenses and piercing is not allowed within our facility and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Once in our facility we ask you keep a 6’ distance from others and follow directional guides for traveling within our facility.
- Guests will not be permitted unless they are to accompany a minor or person with a physical disability.
- Forms that have been sent to you must be completed before your service. If you have been asked to complete new forms since your last visit these also must be completed prior to entry. This will help us eliminate delayed appointments and a pile up of people waiting. Our forms will now include questions regarding your health and whereabouts.
- We will now be adding PPE fee of $10 to each session to cover the increased cost due to the pandemic.
- Dermagrafix will remain an appointment-only facility.
- COVID-19 VACCINE. It is important that we let your body focus on building immunity during the vaccination series, while also important that your body has an optimal setting to heal after your permanent makeup procedure. An overlap of these two things would make it difficult to isolate the cause of any adverse responses. Based on this, there are a couple of things to be aware of timing-wise when scheduling your cosmetic tattoo and vaccinations:We will want you to complete your PERMANENT MAKEUP PROCEDURE before you get your VACCINE – you will want to wait 4 weeks after your last permanent makeup procedure to get vaccinated.
We will want you to be complete your VACCINATION series before you start your PERMANENT MAKEUP PROCEDURE – you will want to wait 2 weeks after your final dose to start your first permanent makeup session.
- Please allow up to 48hrs for your order to be processed. If order is placed after noon, please allow one more day for it to be shipped out.
- Shipments go out Monday – Friday via USPS, please allow 2-5 days for Continental US and 7-12 days for larger or international orders.
- If shipping label has already been printed and order is cancelled, shipping cannot be refunded.
- Returns are paid by the recipient.
- Damaged items: If your order has arrived in disrepair, you have 24 hours of to notify of the damage. Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds & Returns
- Items must be returned within 30 days from date of purchase to be eligible for an exchange or refund. Skin care and body care products are non-returnable.
- All returns past 30 days from original purchase will be refunded in the form of a Dermagrafix gift card.
- Items not in their original packaging or that have a broken seal are not eligible for a return or exchange.
- Online order returns will incur a 20% restocking fee plus shipping.
- Incorrect online purchases will incur merchant fees at the buyer’s expense. This will be deducted from the cost refunded.
- PPE is final sale.
- Student books, kits, machines, and supplies are final sale.
- Gift cards may be purchased in any amount.
- Gift cards are not returnable for any cash value.
- Gift cards do not expire.
- You may purchase an electronic gift card (emailed) or a physical gift card (picked up in-person or mailed + $5 shipping fee)
TRAINING CENTER QUESTIONS
- Enrollment fees are due upon enrollment. Balances, if any, are due 14 days prior to class start date. Financing options are available.
- Class enrollment fees are non-refundable for any reason. Fees may not be transferred to another class or student for any reason.
- State or Local Laws. Students must be aware of any state or local laws for the area they wish to practice tattooing. Dermagrafix does not offer legal guidance but will help direct students the best we can.
- BBP Training. All students must provide proof of a valid bloodborne pathogens (BBP) training certificate and photo ID once enrolled. Students agree they are over the age of 18 when enrolling.
- Certification Required. Advanced students will be asked to provide proof of fundamental training in the form of a one-hundred-hour basic course certificate prior to enrolling in any advanced class. Students who cannot provide a 100-hour basic course certificate will be guided to selecting a course to help them reach the required hours first before enrolling in any advanced course.
- Student Enrollment Agreement. When students sign up for training, they are required to complete the Student Enrollment Agreement.
- Complete Phases Sequentially. Students enrolled in Fundamental training classes must complete each training phase before they are eligible for the next phase.
- Duration of Fundamental Class. Students enrolled in Fundamental training will have thirty days or more to complete Phase I. Phases II and III must begin within 90 days or less of having completed Phase I.
- Login Credentials. Students may not provide their class login credentials to anyone not enrolled in online training.
- Sick Days During Class. Illness that affects class dates must be excused with a doctor’s note in order to reschedule. Students may attend the next available class dates. Exclusive dates are not offered.
- Student Support Available. Dermagrafix does provide support to students Monday through Friday during normal business hours by phone at 267-454-7464 or email at email@example.com. Alumni may return for scheduled observation at no charge for 12 months after their enrollment date.
- What happens if I do not pass? Additional training may be needed for certain individuals. Additional training will incur additional costs.
- Drug or Alcohol Use. Safety is paramount to us. If a student appears to be under the influence or impaired in anyway, they will be unable to operate a machine or work on an actual person. We will require a negative drug test in order to continue.
- Must be competent in order to have access to machine. For safety reasons, students will not be given any included class kit or machine until they have completed a certain level in training. If the student is unable to progress in training, they may be eligible for a refund of their machine (if one was purchased) plus a 20% restocking fee and shipping costs.