Please read through our policies thoroughly and contact us at the relevant location if you have any questions.
- Consultations We require a consultation to determine candidacy for ALL new PMU / SMP procedures. Consultation fees apply regardless of candidacy. For tattoo removal, please send photos of the tattoo to: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Price quotes that are older than six months old may not be honored and may require a new consultation and/or price quote.
- Prior Tattooing If you have a prior cosmetic tattoo you must email email@example.com with a picture before booking. We do not offer touch-ups on other artists' work. Touch-up pricing is for our previous clients only. If you are a new client to us you must book for a new procedure.
- Booking Fees In order to book a service with Dermagrafix, a non-refundable, non-transferable booking fee must be paid upfront, in order to secure your appointment. This fee is not tied to a particular artist, but all efforts will be made to keep your service with the artist that provided you the quote. This fee is tied to the quoted service and cannot be transferred to another service or another client.
- Cancellations & Reschedules We have a seven (7) day cancellation policy. If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment within the 7-day window, you will forfeit your booking fee, and will have to put down a new booking fee to get scheduled. Health and safety are paramount to us, and due to pre-treatment compliance, we are unable to fill canceled appointment spots at the last minute. Phone messages are NOT a valid form of cancellation. Please inform us via email firstname.lastname@example.org OR speak to a live person at 267.454.7464. **Consultations require a 4hr notice of cancellation. Virtual consultation fees are nonrefundable for no-shows.**
- Tardiness If you arrive ten+ minutes late for your scheduled appointment time, you will need to rebook, and will have to put down an additional booking fee to get scheduled.. If there is extra time (on this same day) and we can simply move your appointment time we are happy to do so at no charge.
- Health & Safety If you are feeling ill, please notify us as soon as possible to reschedule. At Dermagrafix, we have always prioritized health & safety of our employees & staff. If you are feeling ill, please notify us as soon as possible to reschedule. We follow all safety & sanitizing precautions set forth by OSHA
- Online Booking -You are able to send a booking request through our website. Dermagrafix will confirm the appointment, assuming that the correct procedure and timeframe are selected.
- Extra Service = Extra Fees Dermagrafix does not offer all-inclusive tattooing or free touch-ups. Additional tattoo hours equate to additional fees. Dermagrafix’s fees are for services performed, not results received.
- Pre-Existing Health Conditions Anyone with a health concern should inquire with their health care provider prior to receiving a cosmetic tattoo. Doctor clearance does not eliminate Dermagrafix’s right to adhere to our safety practices. If the artist feels it is unsafe to perform your session, we reserve the right decline service. Please disclose relevant information in the Health Questionnaire and during Consultation. Failure to comply with pre-treatment compliances may result in forfeiting of your scheduled appointment and ultimately, your non-refundable deposit.
- Appointment Length Procedure times are estimated and will begin as soon as the previous session is completed and the room and equipment are properly sanitized. We recommend booking your procedure when you can allow for a cushion of time to find parking and deal with traffic. It is possible that your session can begin on-time and still run late, and this is something to consider when booking. We do our best but, in the end, we only want you and all our amazing clients to leave here looking good and having a proper session.
- Guests & Children We are not able to accommodate guests (including children – under 18 years of age) of our clients at this time. According to state law, children are not permitted in the studio at any time, even if accompanied with an adult. A tattoo shop is not a safe environment for a child regardless of the parent or guardians’ awareness of that fact.
- Parental Consent We are unable to perform tattoo services on minors under the age of 18 without parental and doctor’s consent. A valid photo ID and birth certificate is required for parent / guardian verification.
Allergies Dermagrafix is unable to perform allergy testing. If allergy testing is requested, this can only be performed by a medical professional and the client assumes all associated costs with having had an allergy test. Furthermore, Dermagrafix is not responsible for allergies to pigments, anesthetics, aftercare
- Please allow up to 48hrs for your order to be processed. If order is placed after noon, please allow one more day for it to be shipped out.
- Shipments go out Monday – Friday via USPS, please allow 2-5 days for Continental US and 7-12 days for larger or international orders.
- If the shipping label has already been printed and the order is canceled, shipping cannot be refunded.
- Returns are paid by the recipient.
- Damaged items: If your order has arrived damaged, you have 24 hours to notify of the damage. Email photos to email@example.com.
- Items must be returned within 30 days from date of purchase to be eligible for an exchange or refund. Skin care and body care products are non-returnable.
- All returns past 30 days from original purchase will be refunded in the form of a Dermagrafix gift card.
- Items not in their original packaging or that have a broken seal are not eligible for a return or exchange.
- Online order returns will incur a 20% restocking fee plus shipping.
- Incorrect online purchases will incur merchant fees at the buyer’s expense. This will be deducted from the cost refunded.
- PPE - all sales final.
- Student books, kits, machines, and supplies are final sale.
- Gift cards may be purchased in any amount.
- Gift cards are not returnable for any cash value.
- Gift cards do not expire.
- You may purchase an electronic gift card (emailed) or a physical gift card (picked up in-person or mailed + $5 shipping fee)
- Enrollment fees are due upon enrollment. Balances, if any, are due 14 days prior to class start date. Financing options are available.
- Class enrollment fees are non-refundable for any reason. Fees may not be transferred to another class or student for any reason.
- State or Local Laws. Students must be aware of any state or local laws for the area they wish to practice tattooing. Dermagrafix does not offer legal guidance but will help direct students the best we can.
- BBP Training. All students must provide proof of a valid bloodborne pathogens (BBP) training certificate and photo ID once enrolled. Students agree they are over the age of 18 when enrolling.
- Certification Required. Advanced students will be asked to provide proof of fundamental training in the form of a one-hundred-hour basic course certificate prior to enrolling in any advanced class. Students who cannot provide a 100-hour basic course certificate will be guided to selecting a course to help them reach the required hours first before enrolling in any advanced course.
- Student Enrollment Agreement. When students sign up for training, they are required to complete the Student Enrollment Agreement.
- Complete Phases Sequentially. Students enrolled in Fundamental training classes must complete each training phase before they are eligible for the next phase.
- Duration of Fundamental Class. Students enrolled in Fundamental training will have thirty days or more to complete Phase I. Phases II and III must begin within 90 days or less of having completed Phase I.
- Login Credentials. Students may not provide their class login credentials to anyone not enrolled in online training.
- Sick Days During Class. Illness that affects class dates must be excused with a doctor’s note in order to reschedule. Students may attend the next available class dates. Exclusive dates are not offered.
- Student Support Available. Dermagrafix does provide support to students Monday through Friday during normal business hours, please contact us at the relevant location. Alumni may return for scheduled observation at no charge for 12 months after their enrollment date.
- What happens if I do not pass? Additional training may be needed for certain individuals. Additional training will incur additional costs.
- Drug or Alcohol Use. Safety is paramount to us. If a student appears to be under the influence or impaired in anyway, they will be unable to operate a machine or work on an actual person. We will require a negative drug test in order to continue.
- Must be competent in order to have access to machine. For safety reasons, students will not be given any included class kit or machine until they have completed a certain level in training. If the student is unable to progress in training, they may be eligible for a refund of their machine (if one was purchased) plus a 20% restocking fee and shipping costs.
Last updated: 11 NOVEMBER 2019
Dermagrafix (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://www.Dermagrafix.net (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
How We Collect and Use Information
We collect the following types of information about you:
Information you provide us directly:
We ask for certain information such as your username, real name, birthdate, address, phone number and e-mail address when you register for a Dermagrafix account, or if you correspond with us. We may also retain any messages you send through the Site. We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Site.
Information we may receive from third parties:
We may receive information about you from third parties. For example, if you access our Site through a third-party connection or log-in, that third party may pass certain information about your use of its Site to Dermagrafix. This information could include, any information that you have permitted the third party to share with us, and any information you have made public in connection with that Site.
We may directly collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools and Sites, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Site. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other information that assists us in improving the Site. We collect and use this analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual user.
When you visit the Site, we may send one or more cookies – a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets Dermagrafix help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the Site (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the Site).
Log file information:
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile device each time you access the Site. When you use our Site, our servers automatically record certain log file information. These server logs may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Site, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
Clear gifs/web beacons information:
When you use the Site, we may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our Users. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Site.
When you access the Site by or through a mobile device (including but not limited to smart-phones or tablets), we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers,” such as a universally unique identifier (“UUID”). Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Dermagrafix. A device identifier may convey information to us about how you browse and use the Site. A device identifier may remain persistently on your device, to help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Site. Some features of the Site may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
When you access the Site by or through a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device. Location data may convey to us information about how you browse and use the Site. Some features of the Site, particularly location-based Sites, may not function properly if use or availability of location data is impaired or disabled.
Commercial and marketing communications:
We use the information we collect or receive, such as your email address, to communicate directly with you. We may send you emails containing newsletters, promotions, and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you will be given the option to opt out or change your preferences. We also use your information to send you Site-related emails (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Site, technical and security notices). You may not opt out of Site-related emails.
Use of certain Site type information we collect about you:
Sharing of Your Information
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties.
Instances where we are required to share your information:
How We Store and Protect Your Information
Storage and Processing:
Keeping your information safe:
Dermagrafix cares about the security of your information and uses commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through the Site.
Compromise of information:
In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, Dermagrafix will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Dermagrafix does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13. The Site and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.