Discover Revolutionary Hair Loss Solutions with Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP)
Why Choose Scalp Micropigmentation at Dermagrafix?
- Non-Surgical: SMP is a non-invasive procedure with minimal downtime.
- Long-Lasting: Enjoy the incredible results that can last for years.
- Versatile: Suitable for all hair types, colors, and stages of hair loss.
- Expert Application: Our skilled technicians ensure a natural and undetectable finish.
Explore Our Specialized SMP Services
- Density Enhancement: Add fullness and density to thinning hair, creating a vibrant and youthful appearance.
- Scar Camouflage: Conceal scars seamlessly on the scalp with our expert SMP techniques.
- Transplant & SMP Combo: Optimize your hair transplant results with the added density and coverage of SMP.
- Alopecia Treatment: Regain confidence with SMP that effectively addresses various forms of alopecia.
- SMP for Women: Discover tailored SMP solutions designed to meet the unique needs of women experiencing hair loss.
Exceptional SMP Results at Dermagrafix
Experience the Transformative Effects
Experience the transformative effects of scalp micropigmentation and hair tattoo at Dermagrafix in Stuart, Florida, and Doylestown, Pennsylvania. Contact us today to schedule your consultation and take the first step towards reclaiming your confidence and a natural-looking head of hair
The best way to make your decision is to talk with one of our Scalp Pigmentation specialists who can give answers to your specific questions. In most cases a more permanent option is desired since it is more cost effective.
Dermagrafix’s exclusive Scalp Micropigmetnation procedures simulate natural looking hair follicles to restore the appearance of shaven or longer hair follicles. The pigmented impressions our specialists apply to your scalp are designed to integrate and blend into your natural hair pattern giving the illusion of a fuller head of hair. The procedure cost much less than surgical options for hair loss and often more successful for the client.
- Genetic hair loss in both Men and Women
- Scar Concealment
- Various types of Alopecia
- Those who have had or planning to have surgical hair restoration or hair transplant
- Those who are no longer candidates for surgical hair restoration
- Removal or retirement of prosthetic hair systems or wigs
Pigments are organic-based and meet FDA and EU guidelines for safety. For an additional fee, clients may opt for a patch test to see how your healed result may look. In the USA technicians are not able to determine the outcome of a patch test in terms of allergies. Therefore, our patch tests do not test for allergic reactions.
Valerie Weber & Ian Krueger has been practicing medical micro pigmentation and scalp pigmentation since 2001. Valerie & Ian researches top providers to be the educators for our elite team of practitioners. Our elite specialists have trained with one or more of the best trainers in the world including: Milena Lardi founder of Beauty Medical, Italy, Joe Taylor founder of Scalp Logic in California, and Brandwood Clinic in Solihull, UK. Valerie is highly regarded for her attention to detail and quality. Her practice has long been camouflaging hair loss and scarring for cancer patients, surgical patients, and patients who experience hair loss from genetic inheritance, chemotherapy, Alopecia, and Trichotillomania. Valerie has high standards for her staff as well as herself. She and her staff are Guru Certified, SPCP, AAM, CPCP certified and keep up on regular continuing education to stay on top of this competitive industry. Our goal is to provide our clients with the absolute best outcome for a better quality of life and to make clients for life.
You can find out Treatment care page here.